Thursday, April 21, 2011

This will be my last post. Throughout the weeks I’ve been posting blogs about American idol; it has been a fun and interesting experience. I hope you have enjoyed all of my informative and opinion based blogs. One of my favorite blogs was most likely when I did the interview with my family; it was fun going to everyone in my house and asking them the questions and later comparing their answers. One of my least favorite blogs is the one about Thomas Pitt, only because it is really hard for me to think about it. I love watching American idol every week and trying to figure out what I should do my blog about.

I think that this has been a cool experience I wish we could keep going but our blogging life has come to an end :). It will be something that I doubt I will forget. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading my blogs I Have enjoyed writing/typing them.

Peace out!






Image Source Page: http://www.maurilioamorim.com/2010/12/the-art-of-saying-goodbye-leaving-without-regrets/

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I learned a lot about American Idol by not even watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good good bye and reflection blog. I learned a lot from your blogs and your blogs actually got me watching American Idol. (:

    ReplyDelete